Looking for private party and private event bookings? Click here for more information.
Cab is King Wine Dinner
November 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $50
Taste 5 wonderful Cabernet Wines from boutique wineries. Start with some bubbly and finish with a rich red. With each wine, you will receive a dish paired to inspire your taste buds. Cab is king in the vineyards and in the steak houses!
- Cava Bubbly – welcome.
- Crab and Cheese spring rolls- Fried spring rolls stuffed with cream cheese and crab stick. Served with sweet Thai sauce.
- Wine 2 Villa Andretti Cabernet Sauvignon – nose of ripe strawberry, currant and mocha leads into flavors of cherry and raspberries with a soft velvety finish.
- Served with warm quail salad with semi-dried tomatoes and arugula.
- Wine 3 fitch mountain- cherries, black raspberries, and wild blackberry mocha dark chocolate brown sugar, dense.
- Served with lamb Rack with cherry port sauce. Served with cheesy polenta.
- Wine 4 Meyers- Blackberries, plums, and cherries. The addition of Cabernet Franc in this vintage contributes high-toned notes of dried cranberries, along with roses and other floral notes.
- Served with Braised Short Rib, topped with bacon onion jam and topped with roasted bone marrow butter. Accompanied by fondant.
- Dessert – LeVigne di Acquarello – red plum and blackberry. Smoked eucalyptus wood. Give a spicy yet cooling effect on the back palate.
- Smoked Blackberry Cobbler with vanilla bean gelato.
Reservations are required